Had some fun with my homie Swindle with his new tune “Smash N Grab”!
- Oct. 7, AIMEC Campinas, Brazil
- Oct. 8, AIMEC Campinas, Brazil
- Oct. 8, Kabana Bar, Campinas
- Oct. 9, AIMEC Balneário Camboriú, Brazil
- Oct. 10, AIMEC Balneário Camboriú, Brazil
- Oct. 11, AIMEC Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Oct. 11, Beco 203, Porto Alegre
- Oct. 12, AIMEC Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Oct. 13, AIMEC Curitiba, Brazil
- Oct. 14, AIMEC Curitiba, Brazil
- Oct. 14, 351, Curitiba
- Oct. 15, Ban EMC São Paulo, Brazil
- Oct. 16, Ban EMC São Paulo, Brazil
- Oct. 16, DJ Ban Live Stream, Sau Paulo
- Oct. 16, Lions Club, Sao Paulo
To find out more about my new Traktor routine, check out this interview I did with Dubspot. I discuss my creative process, my appreciation for Fabio, and how I go about getting exercise.
I’m playing in 3 of my favorite cities in the world this weekend: Denver, Austin, and the Internet. Before I give you the full rundown, here’s what happened the last 2 times I played in Denver:
Mixtape alert! My new SXSW promo mix + interview just dropped over at the tastemaking Media Contender website. Read about the effects of caffeinated chewing gum and the exact sandwich I’d concoct for YOU. Check out both the mix and interview here:
Here’s my description of the mix: “A varied array of some of my favorite 140bpm bass music jams. We’ve got my own music, music from friends, xxxclusives (cue Funkmaster Flex Bomp Drop), set staples, dubstep, 4×4, hip hop, and grime (if you can’t tell from the track list, I’ve become grime-obsessed), all put together with no regard for human decency. I do horrible things to these songs. Horrible, horrible things.”
And don’t forget to check me out at SXSW!