Footage from my gig @ Hush in Victoria, BC, Canada in November. Filmed and edited by C.Rozek. Beware the rave flave!
I dropped a set for the Noise 212 ustream last week. It featured lots of dubsteppy/drumsteppy/drumandbasssteppy goodness, my own tunes, bodacious mic stylings, some scratches, and many awkward dance moves. Oh the memories! Relive the past below (tracklist after the vid).
- Nas – Bridging the Gap (Shiftee Remix)
- US Air Force Band – Star Spangled Banner
- Team America – Fuck Yeah
- Benga – Crunked Up
- AC Slater & Mumdance – Transatlantic Riddim (Instrumental)
- Jay Robinson – The Moon
- Terror Danjah – Horror Story
- Shiftee – Be More Dub
- Addison Groove – Footcrab
- James Blake – Sparing the Horse
- Borgore – Foes
- Flux Pavillion – Got 2 Know
- Doctor P & P Money – Sweet Shop (Come Follow Me Mix)
- Magnetic Man – Mad
- DJ Sneak – Southern Boy (12th Planet & Flinch Remix)
- Mexican Institute of Sound – Cumbia (Deathface Remix)
- Zomby – Digitual Fauna
- Rusko – Hold On (12th Planet Remix)
- Rusko – Hold On (Sub Focus Remix)
- Crissy Criss & Youngman – Kick Snare (Drumstep Mix)
- DJ Kool – Let Me Clear My Throat
- Dirty Deeds – Captain Planet VIP
- Adam F – Original Jungle Sound (TC Remix)
- Shy Fx & David Boomah – On the Run
- Sub Focus – Could This Be Real (Drum & Bass Remix)
- Jadakiss – Who’s Real
- Shiftee – Bwobble Blues
- Guido & Yolanda – Way U Make Me Feel
I’m at it again. Why? America needs a DJ who is at it . . . again. What is “it” and what does it mean to be “at it”? The answer to these questions is a mystery. Which is exactly why I’m running for America’s Best DJ 2010.
But don’t just take my word for it. Take my word for it in the following video. It’s up on YouTube and everything, so you know it’s legit.